August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jakob's art

Jakob is an arteest. Sadly, there are no art classes offered at our high school. We always had art when I was in high school. I never took the class, but lots of kids did and it surprises me that they no longer offer it. I don't know if it's due to funding or if they just can't find a teacher or if there wasn't an interest from the students. But, Jakob is still finding an outlet for his artwork.


This is a banner he helped make for the football game on Septemer 21st. He said the other kids loved how he made the letters look like graffiti art. Purdy cool! Homecoming is this week and I can't wait to see what they come up with for the hall/door decorations!! He also got his first two "Bulldogs" shirts on Friday and he was real excited about it. And for the second week in a row he got to ride the bus to the game with the cheerleaders. What red-blooded teenage boy wouldn't love that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment