August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! 

My house smells like a harvest carnival! I got two new Scentsy warmers and I'm burning a new scent, Mandarin Moon, and it smells like I've walked into a craft fair! Mmmmm, I love that smell! Oranges and spice, doesn't get any better for a nice fall smell! Makes me want to bake something. But, I probably won't. However, I did make Mexican Chicken Zucchini Cheese Soup last night and I'm taking the leftovers to Mom's later. 



These are from the new Lampshade line and they are downright gorgeous! I love them and the soft glow they emit. 

And in the honor of all witches and sorcerers, I'm going to spend the day watching Harry Potter and listening to Rocco jabber until it's time to load him up and head into town for Halloween pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

And just for a little Halloween fright, here's a picture I saw yesterday. 


What the heck? I'm assuming this is not a Halloween picture, but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe protection from dust???

No comments:

Post a Comment