August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Friday, November 1, 2013

A few more for the Grammar Snobs

Because it's Friday (which is actually my Sunday, hello shift work!) I thought I'd share a few grammar funnies that have been shared with me.









And since it's the day after Halloween and I can only dress my son this way once and get away with it, here's the embarrassing picture we will show when he graduates from high school. 


And just for fun, one of me. 


It's November 1st and while I'm glad the Halloween candy fest is over, I have two more months of temptation! I'm trying to keep my eye on the ball, but that's hard to do when candy and fattening comfort foods are calling your name. And butter. And bacon. If there was a way to combine the two and just eat them 24/7, I would. And I would also weigh a bazillion pounds. I have my mind on food today. 

Banana nut bread. 

Cookies. 

Cake balls. 

Baked beans. 

Potatoes of any kind, except potato salad. Blech!

Casseroles. 

Pies. 

Is anyone else hungry?







No comments:

Post a Comment