August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A thankful heart: days 9, 10 & 11

I fell behind; life got in the way, I'll explain later.

I am thankful for sensitive toothpaste. I cannot imagine how unbearable brushing one's sensitive teeth must have been for people before the invention of this righteous product. I don't want to ever live without it :)

I am also thankful for soft toilet paper. A) I don't want to use a leaf or sandpaper. B) Have you ever had to use that cheap stuff at a restaurant or any other commercial establishment? Terrible! Not soft or strong. It's just bad all the way around. Amen for soft toilet paper.

I am also thankful for our Nation's Veterans. Without them all of our lives would be very different. Thank you to all who have served and thank you to the families who serve with them. I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment