August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Friday, November 2, 2012

A thankful heart: day 2

Today, I am thankful for you! That's right, you! The person who is reading this. Whether we know each other or not, you're taking the time to read my silly little blog and for that I say, "Thank you!"

Thank you to my friends who've offered words of encouragement and those who've expressed enjoyment from reading my blog; it totally makes my day when someone tells me how much they enjoy reading it. The last few weeks have been a little hectic and I haven't blogged as much, but I'm still here. Plus, this whole pregnancy thing has me beat and I'm so tired that I can barely stay awake long enough to accomplish anything. I'm told this phase will pass :)

Thank you again for taking a moment out of tour day to read my blog, I appreciate you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment