August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A thankful heart: day 15

Today, I'm thankful for encouraging words. As humans on this here planet earth, we're going to endure tough times and trials. Thankfully, we don't have to trudge through without help and encouragement from our loved ones. I am thankful for the people who have supported and encouraged me during my life's storms and I'm thankful for the opportunities when I've been able to help someone else. Sometimes all it takes is a hug, or the lending of an ear or a helping hand to get someone through a struggle. And don't forget, if you know someone who's always offering encouragement and support to others, that person needs your support in return. It's a difficult road to always be the one others lean on. I challenge everyone to encourage someone today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment