August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A thankful heart: days 13 & 14

I am thankful for good memories. No matter what the situation was, I still have good memories from my childhood, like Rocky and I turning on the horse walker and hanging upside down from the lead ropes as it spun us around, or using the broom as a microphone while I swept the barn alley or waiting for the bus to pick us up and dancing beside the mailbox to keep warm while we made up our own song, "Come on, Kenny, come on!" (Kenny was our bus driver lol)

I'm also thankful for my husbands alarm. I was so tired last night that I forgot to set mine. Thankfully, he was also working a day shift and his alarm goes off 15 minutes after mine. It was a hurried morning, but I made it to work on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment