August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waddle, waddle, waddle, yeah!

Have you seen this video?



I saw it on facebook a few months ago and D and I cracked up!  Now, he quotes lines of the song to me daily.  His favorites are:

Waddle, waddle, waddle, yeah!

Look at my belly!

I'm pregnant and I know it!

My favorite part is at the end when she says she doesn't want anyone to ever see the video.  Haha! 

Why do pregnant women waddle?  Well, let's see, why don't you strap a 25 pound medicine ball to your stomach, drill some screws into your low back, butt and hips, drink a lot of salt water so you bloat up and strap a blanket to the inside of each thigh to simulate your thighs rubbing?  Now, put on a pair of gigantic elastic waist pants and start walking.  Can you keep those things pulled up?  Do they bag in the crotch?  Are you comfortable?  Are you breathing a little harder?  Do you find your feet turning out and your stride becoming wider and you catch yourself leaning back just a little?  Welcome to the pregnant waddle.  I try very hard to not waddle, but I'm pretty sure it's a futile fight.  And with three months to go, it's only going to get worse.

So, if you see me out and about and you want to give out a "Waddle, waddle, waddle, yeah!" to me, go ahead.  You and D can sing along together.

No comments:

Post a Comment