August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Saturday, March 16, 2013

One more on body pillows

So, this week I bit the bullet and ordered the mack daddy pillow I mentioned a couple of weeks ago.

As you can see from the picture, it is HUGE and quite a bit larger than the Preggle Pillow.

I ordered the Leachco Back 'N' Belly Pillow from diapers.com for about $73 on Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday.  I love fast shipping - and it was free! 

If you have a queen sized bed, I don't know that I would recommend the mack daddy pillow because it is so big and space might be an issue.  However, we have a king sized bed, so no issue other than D can't reach out and touch me in the middle of the night because the pillow is in the way.  :)

For me, this mack daddy pillow works much better than the small one.  I'm tall and I'm not petite, so the larger size gives me more support and it's more comfortable for my legs.  Having support in front of and behind me does make a huge improvement in my comfort.  It seems to have more usable positions, too.  It's also easier to switch from laying on my left side to my right side - and I use the term "easier" lightly because, as any pregnant woman will tell you, rolling over is NOT easy, especially if you have a badonkadonk for a butt and you have to lift and roll.

As you can see, Marilyn likes the new pillow, too.

* This is not an endorsement, just a random review of what products work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment