August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3D/4D Ultrasound

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound this week and I have to say, it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen!  Our little man was moving and stretching and laughing and smiling and pooching out his lips and it was awesome and strange and wonderful.  It's so bizarre to think that this little peanut is inside my body, growing and developing every day.  If I didn't look like I'd swallowed a watermelon, I wouldn't believe it.

He has his Daddy's cute little cleft chin.


He had his eyes open and we could see him blinking and he kept bringing his hands up to his face like he was trying to suck his thumb, but he had trouble finding his mouth, so it just looked like he was clapping his hands.


At one point, he was smiling real big and the ultrasound tech commented that he must have thought something was really funny.  I said he was probably in there farting and then he smiled even bigger and it looked like he laughed.  See?  Everyone thinks farts are funny.  I started talking about farts and he started laughing.  There's just no way around it, folks, farts are funny.  So, stop being so stuffy and give a little giggle!




No comments:

Post a Comment