August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Maxtens 1000

Did you see my post about Posterior Pelvic Pain?  Well, I have found relief!

While I was at the chiropractor's office last week, as she was unhooking the paddles from me, I told one of the girls that I needed one of those electronic muscle stimulation machines at home so I could hook it up to my backside and buzz myself as often as I wanted.

"We sell them," she said.  "It's a small mobile machine, but it does the same thing this one does."

What?!  I think I may have gasped and lost my air and I'm pretty sure my mouth gaped open.  At that point I don't think that I even cared what the machine would cost.  I wanted one and I wanted it RIGHT THEN!  I cringed a little as I asked, "How expensive are they?"  Thinking she was going to say something around $500 or more.

"About $100, I think."

What?!  I am going home with one of those machines TODAY!  And after my doctor approved it, I did just that.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

I may have found Heaven.  At least, Heaven for my butt, anyway.

Say hello to the Maxtens 1000!

Here it is, all bundled up in it's own cute, little carrying case.



Here are the extra paddles I bought to go with it.

Here's the controller.

If you read my post about PPP last week, then you know that I have been having some serious pain in my right buttock.  I'll try to refrain from saying butt cheek.  This puppy has made me feel SO MUCH BETTER!  I cannot rave about it enough.  If I could use two or three of them with about 12 paddles and hook them up to both sides of my buttocks and my back all at the same time, I would.  This has been the best money I've spent on a pain relief product - EVER.  Last week, I couldn't get out of a chair without searing pain in my backside.  Now, it's almost completely gone.  I love this little machine.  I can wear it at work, in the car, in bed, or wherever.

I think it's time for my daily butt buzz right now.  I'll be vegging out if anyone needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment