August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Friday, March 29, 2013

Miss Diamond

I'm the Mommy, therefore I pick up all of the girls' toys.


Isn't that a pretty little basket of toys?  All neat and clean, just the way I like it.


This is what happens after Diamond comes through.

She likes to chew and lick all over her toys. 
Chomp!  Chomp!  Chomp!

And even though the toys technically belong to Diamond and Marilyn, Dimaond like to stake her claim on all of them and if Marilyn gets one, Diamond tries to take it away from her.


Then she comes in to check me out while I walk on the treadmill.  Sorry it's fuzzy, I was walking.


Then she does some yoga.


Preparing for Happy Baby or Dead Bug pose?  Or maybe she just wants me to rub her tummy.


Then she rests.  And the little space heater I use for my feet makes a good chin rest, don't you think?


She also likes to keep a watchful eye out for Kitty Kitty or any other thing that needs to be barked at and pounced on.

No comments:

Post a Comment