August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Funny tummy

I saw this picture on Facebook a week or so ago and it made me laugh.

 
I find farts funny.  There.  I said it.  Don't judge, you know you laugh when someone farts, too.  Last year we were in Kansas City with Josh and Shawna and we were eating breakfast at Denny's.  There was a couple two booths away and all of a sudden the dude let one rip.  He and his wife looked at each other and his eyes were as big as eggs, he had the "uh-oh!" look on his face and then they started laughing and looking away from the rest of the dining room.  It was too late, we knew who the fog bomber was.  You know he thought he was going to squeak out a silent-but-deadly and instead it reverberated off of the pleather seat.  Serves him right for bombing everyone at Denny's.  Shawna and I died laughing.  And then we couldn't quit laughing.  And every time I looked at him I would start cackling some more.  It was hilarious!  I'm laughing about it now.
 
Anyhoo, this is supposed to be a story about my belly.
 
I walked into the bedroom to show this picture to D while he was getting ready for work and I couldn't stop laughing. It's just so stupid that it's funny. As I continued to laugh, D began to smile.

"Now you're tummy jiggles when you laugh."

Thank you for noticing my peanut pooch.

I laughed and said, "I told you it was like Santa Clause!"

No comments:

Post a Comment